Incentive Event: Cuban Handicraft Route
It is dedicated to people that want to discover the marvels of the Cuban craft and plastic and graphic arts. Also, visiting diverse places of historical, cultural and patrimonial interest, next to the meeting with artists and artisans. The exchange with cultural projects and social and solidary economy where it is facilitated knowledge, mutual help and reciprocity to promote the social responsibility corporate.
Duration: 8 days and 7 nights.
Include: transportation, guide, lodging in hotels (5 and 4 stars), feeding (breakfast, lunch and dinner), activities of diverse thematic, different optional cultural, recreational and of leisure in Cuba, when being promoted with the program of activities the solidary and sustainable tourism.
Not include: Air Ticket and secure.
Price: from 3024,00 CUC/pax.
- Transfer from José Martí airport to hotel in the afternoon. Check-in.
- Cocktail and Dinner of welcome.
- City Trip ¨Old Havana¨: visiting Félix Varela Cultural Center, Real Force Castle, The Templete, Weapons Square, General Captains Palace, Obispo street, Cathedral square, Bodeguita del Medio.
- Lunch to taste creole and international food.
- Trip in antique car ¨Port Avenue¨: Russian Orthodox church, marine walk, Boulevard of Paula, San Francisco of Paula church, San José handicraft market, Old Warehouses of Wooden and Tobacco.
- Meeting with artisans and artists of the San José handicraft market.
- Night Party ¨Cañonazo of the Morro¨ (Enjoys the Gunshot Ceremony from the Strength San Carlos Castle).
- Meeting with Social and Solidary Economy Project: The Alley of the Barbers.
- After lunch, free time.
- Night Party ¨Cuba Dance¨ (optional to dance with Cuban music in 1830 Center).
- Transfer to Cienfuegos (via Girón Beach).
- Walk ¨Treasure Lagoon¨ (trip by boat for the Treasure Lagoon where a replica of an aboriginal establishment exists in the Zapata Swamp).
- Night party ¨ South Pearl ¨ (optional to dance with Cuban music in direct).
- Visiting Cultural Project ¨Trazos Libres¨. Meeting with artisans and artists.
- After lunch, go to Rancho Luna beach.
- Night party ¨ El Bárbaro del Ritmo ¨ (optional to dance with Cuban music in direct).
- Visiting Cultural Project ¨Comunion¨ (project that it promotes the culture of giving and the very common one).
- Transfer to Trinidad.
- After lunch, go to Ancón beach.
- Night party ¨Salsa y Rumba¨ (optional to dance with Cuban music in direct).
- Countryside activity ¨The Cuban Waterfall¨ (ride by horse until the Cuban Cascade, where it is enjoyed the landscape and exchange with rural entrepreneur).
- Trip ¨Handicraft city¨ (visiting to galleries, workshop and fair of craft). Drinking Daiquirí cocktail in Bodeguita del Medio.
- Night party ¨Son montuno¨ (optional to dance with Cuban music in direct).
- After breakfast, transfer to José Martí airport of Havana. Farewell. End of the services.
Miguel Hernández Fernández
Cell: (+53) 54 928 138